Automould (PTY) LTD | 9.3.2004 | Environmental and People Policy
The concept of harmony within a Company is essential, and is directly related to the growth of
the Company, and must include harmony with our environment.
Our vision at Automould is to create a company culture where environmental excellence is fully integrated
into our business of providing quality products and service by:
- Designing and producing products with a focus on safe operation the entire life cycle of the component.
- Set expectations of environmental excellance throughout the Company.
- Conduct business with integrity and dedicated observance of environmental regulations.
- Foster a culture of environmental responsibility among employees.
- Place a high priority on waste minimization, recycling, and reuse.
- Act in an environmentally responsible manner to ensure the health and safety of employees, neighbors,
and the environment.
- Improving the quality of life for all Automould employees.
- Compliance with legislation and regulation
- Continual improvement in environmental performance
- Conservation of natural resources such as water and energy.
- Adopt appropriate working pratices that minimize the effects on the environment.
- Protect human health through a safe, clean and pleasant environment.
- Offering equal opportunities to all staff, irrespective of colour or gender.
- Empower all sections of the community to participate in social and community decisions.
- Communicating this policy to all staff and creating an opportunily for their participation in its implementation.